Haven't seen you in awhile...
I feel like blogging but I want to make a list but I do those ALL THE TIME.
Meh, oh well.
1. So I've been listening to this song OVER and OVER again.
Its sooooooooooo good.
2. I'm going to be MEGA pissed if Skins get cancelled. Why does America have to be so damn Conservative. This is my dream and I don't want no dumb stuck up mother to crush my dreams just because she doesn't want to accept her darling children are doing or seeing this stuff all the time. FUCK YOU AMERICA. I'm moving to the UK. I will seriously cry if it gets cancelled. No joke.
3. I want a REALLY good straight guy best friend. I'm tired of being One of the Girls I want to be One of the Guys! I understand that being hard but its just annoying. I mean don't get me wrong I love all my girl friends but I just feel like every guy should have a close STRAIGHT guy friend and I haven't had that for like 2 years now. Being friends with a gay guy just isn't very help full and many gay guys don't get along. I just need a break from talking about penis.
4. I want to make sure EVERY number has something bold and CAP LOCKED.
5. Everyone is really upset that I'm not doing the musical. BUT I NEED A FUCKING BREAK! What don't you understand about that. I'm tired of hearing "Well if your on Skins your going to be stressed all the time...future job...no break...blah, blah, blah." But the thing is I don't have any proof I will have fun doing the musical and I KNOW I will have fun doing Skins. I've done 6 shows this semester. 6 SHOWS. and and 4 of them I was a big part in. My grades slipped because of it and now I'm not as proud of them as I was in the beginning. I just need more ME time. Time to relax and have fun.
6. I'm going to Senior week this year and its going to be SO MUCH FUN!!! For anyone who doesn't know Senior Week is the week right after school lets out and all the seniors go to the beach and party it up (kinda like spring break). I'm only a junior but a good 70% of my friends are Seniors so it just seemed natural to go. Plus, I'm not close with to many of juniors so I wouldn't have many people to go with so it just seemed like now was the right time to go. I'm SOOOO excited. We already got our hotel and all of us just have to pay $284 which isn't bad to get a nice hotel in Myrtle. Ima go crazy being the ONLY junior, the ONLY white person, and the ONLY guy. Bahahha, going to be the BEST.WEEK.EVER!
7. I'm ready for this semester to be over with. I had a lot of fun though and so far this year has been one of the best and I believe I passed all my exams above 85. Not great but decent.
8. I cried on the other day on the phone with Mikaella and Chessa because I felt like everyone thought I was a huge bitch. We had had a meeting that day and discussed our friendship and junk. I don't really believe in those types of meetings and I just felt like I didn't agree when many of the things that where being said or at least felt like they didn't go towards me. I CAN NOT keep stuff in that is bothering me it isn't good for my health and all of the things we discussed circled around that. When I got on the phone later it just got to me because I didn't feel bad about things I have done in the past. Most of the time I don't. I just learn from them and move on. Does that make me a bitch? Does it make me conceded if I have goals and I try my hardest to make myself happy? I AM NOT A BAD PERSON. I'm proud of who I am and who I'm going to be. There is a difference between rude and honest and I'm pretty sure I know it.
With that I am off to bed so goodnight my darlings =]
- ▼ 2011 (15)