Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm ready... 
I'm ready... for this shit to be over with.
I'm ready... for people to stop running their mouth.
I'm ready... to stop running my mouth.
I'm ready... for you to realize what you've done wrong.
I'm ready... to be done with high school.
I'm ready... for Monday night to be over with.
I'm ready... for people to grow some balls.
I'm ready... to get over the feelings of making you cry.
I'm ready... to make you cry.
I'm ready... to fuck.
I'm ready... to get fucked up.
I'm ready... to fuck you up.
I'm ready... to stop sounding all gross gangstery.
I'm ready... to start next semester.
I'm ready... to pass exams.
I'm ready... for you to grow a personality.
I'm ready... for me to stop hating on the both of you.
I'm ready... for you to get more friends.
I'm ready... for my love life to begin.
I'm ready... for us to all settle down and get back to normal.
I'm ready... for you to talk to me more.
I'm ready... to be on Skins.
I'm ready... to get my life started.
I'm ready... for you to be happy.
I'm ready... to be happy.
I'm ready... to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment