Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I guess everything goes downhill from here...

I'm stressed out the ying yang.
I feel ugly.
I feel like everyone is drifting apart.
I'm tired of having problems.
I'm tired of being tired.
I feel like I talk about the same things all the time.
I feel like I bitch all the time.
I feel like I'm a bitch.
I don't give a shit.
I feel unwanted.
I feel like being horrible to you.
I feel like you're fake sometimes.
I feel nervous for the new semester.
I'm ready for Divorce Southern Style to be over with.
I'm ready to stop complaining.
I'm ready to be happy more then just when you text me/talk to me/ we hang out.
I'm ready to have a love life.
I'm ready to relax.
I want to make a actually blogy blog soon.
I'm ready to go to sleep.
Lets hope it goes uphill soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment