Monday, December 27, 2010

fuck.my.life

ugh,

   I feel so lonely the more people enter my life. I have wonderful bestfriends I would do anything for but I still feel like there isn't anyone there for me. I feel like I complain about everything and I should just suck it up and be happy that way I don't annoy anyone. I feel like I annoy people a lot. Maybe that's why I can't get a boyfriend. Maybe the reason is because I'm holding myself back. I hold myself back a lot. I want to follow my dreams but idek what they are. I feel like I don't know anything. I feel like shit. I feel like this blog is just a big ugly pile of sad emo stuff no one wants to read. Even myself.  I could keep going but I'll stop. I need to stop feeling bad about my body, my relationships w/ friends, not having a bf, not feeling attractive, myself.

bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment