Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Well, here we go.

Everyone else decided to blog today so I did too. I didn't want to be the lame in the group. Everyone is blogging everday in december and I'm NOT going to. Way to much work, so I decided to blog 3 times a week. 3X4=12. This is the 12th month and 12 days of christmas...so it made since. This is my gift to you! And all of these blogs will be a list of 12 things starting... NOW!

1. I feel ugly a good...95% of the time. I mean when I get cute clothes and wear them around I don't but when I'm just wearing semi-old clothes and walking around school I feel fat and gross. When people tell me I'm not I get all happy but then in my head I go "they're just saying that to make you feel better". 5 steps forward and 6 steps back.

2. I've been watching this show from the You.K called Skins since last thurday and it's coming to the USA in January. Since thurday I am 1/2 way through the fourth season. I'm addicted. Skins gets a new cast every 2 seasons and since they're filming the US one now Open Cast calls well be applying soon for other seasons.  This is my dream job and I'm going to audition. I HAVE to be a part of this. This could be my break! I would have to finish High School online and move to Toronto. But I would do ANYTHING to be on Skins. My parents agreed. TheyLll take me to auditions in NYC and if I get a part we will figure out living and stuff. TheyLre so supportive and I'm glad :)

3. Making these list are hard sometimes.

4. I have conversations in my head... A LOT

5. I get to put my big floor to ceiling tree up this weekend!

6. I'm getting way cute clothes for christmas.

7. My 2 week break of plays was nice but starting next week I'm stage managing at Old Courthouse Theatre( biggest theatre organization in Concord/Kanapolis) for the show Divorce Southern Style. I'm excited. My school director is directing it and I get to spend time w/ her which is fun. Plus boss like 8 adults around :)

8. Since I am writing on my phone it stops expanding at a certan point and I can't see what I'm writing. That point is now.

10. This is hardd. Sorry for any grammar problems.

11. I REALLY want to makeout w/ someone soon. I havnt in awhile.

?. I've lost count :( I'm guessing 11?

12. I love my friends. And I hate that I always look mad.

list #1 complete :)

p.s: I'm listening to me and Chessa Metz song as I write this <3

byeeeee

2 comments: