Tuesday, August 3, 2010

In Case You Didn't Know...

All-righty, well hello hello everyone, 

In case you didn't know these are facts about me (in list form so its easy to follow along). 

1. My name is Andrew Lee Singleton. 
2. As of right now I am 15 years old and my birthday is October 13, 1994. 
3. I currently live in Concord, North Carolina and I go to Northwest Cabarrus High School 
4. You could have found all of that in the Why... section except from the school part. 
5. I live with my mom Lynn Singleton, my dad Randall Singleton, and my sister Lauren Lentz. 
6. I act in plays but lately I have discovered I hate it but I'm not sure why because my whole life I have never      thought of myself doing anything else. 
7. Because of that I have finally realized I have no idea who I am. I mean I have a faint idea but the map to find the rest is lost at sea. 
8. And because of 6 and 7 I have decided to blog to try to find myself and discover my strengths and weaknesses. 
9. Plus since its a blog everyone can see and learn who they are while reading about me Blooming Slowly... 
10. So that is why I am here and why my journey is entitled Blooming Slowly... and I hope you enjoy.

=]



No comments:

Post a Comment